At SSD PHARMA ENTERPRISES, we understand that our responsibility doesn’t end a selling You, our products.
SSD PHARMA ENTERPRISES has been working in the area of safe disposal of electronic waste. This thought is supported by our global policy, as well the legislation passed by the Ministry of Environment and Forests & Climate Change (MoEF & Cc) called E-waste (Management) Rules, 2016, which came into effect from 1st October, 2016.
-> SSD PHARMA ENTERPRISES will seek shared responsibility and cooperation from customers in reducing the environmental impact of their products.
-> SSD PHARMA ENTERPRISES will comply with all the applicable laws related to e-waste management Rules 2016.
Our EPR Plan ensures SSD PHARMA ENTERPRISES complies with the E-Waste (Management) Rules, 2016 and E-Waste (Management) Amendment Rules, 2018.
As part of the E-waste recycling initiative, we have partnered with M/s E-Waste Recyclers India which is itself a Recycler and Dismantler. M/s E-Waste Recyclers India is registered as a recycler with Haryana state Pollution Control Board (HSPCB) for management and recycling of E-waste.
It is part of our agreement that M/s E-waste Recyclers India will collect e-waste generated from PAN India and recycle/dismantle the same at their plant at Industrial Shed no. 15, Rozka Meo Industrial Area, NUH, Mewat, Haryana – 122103.
For further information about e-waste recycling, and our E-waste recycling partner & their process, you may log on to http://www.ewri.in/ or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or Call on +91 9154999078 or Toll Free:-18002028991
Electronic waste, or e-waste, is a term for electronic products that have become unwanted, non-working, obsolete, and have essentially reached the end of their useful life.
As per E-waste Rule 2016, E-waste is defined as ‘electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part discarded as waste by the consumer or bulk consumer as well as rejects from manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes.
E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being land-filled.
E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to reach in to our soil and water.
Benefits of E-waste Recycling
· Electronics Recycling Conserves Natural Resources:
There are many materials that can be recovered from old electronics. These materials can be used to make new products, thus reducing the need to mine for new raw materials. For instance, various metals can be recovered from computer circuit boards and other electronics, and the plastics and glass found in computer monitors and televisions can be recycled.
· Electronics Recycling Supports the Community:
Donating your old electronics plays an important role in the provision of refurbished product such as computer and mobile phones, which can be of great help to low-income families, schools and not-for-profit organizations. It also helps individuals gain access to technology that they could not have otherwise afforded.
· Electronics Recycling Creates Employment Locally:
Considering that around 90 percent of electronic equipment is recyclable, electronics recycling can significantly create employment. This is because new firms dealing with electronics recycling will form and existing firms will look to employ more people to recover recyclable materials. This can be triggered by the increase in the demand for electronics recycling.
· Electronics Recycling Helps Protect Public Health and the Environment
Many electronics have toxic or hazardous materials such as mercury and lead, which can be harmful to the environment if disposed of in trash cans. Reusing and recycling electronics safely helps in keeping hazardous materials from harming humans or the environment. For example, televisions and computer monitors are hazardous since they have lead in them. Printed circuit boards contain harmful materials such as cadmium, lead, mercury, and chromium. Also, batteries in computers and other electronics may contain hazardous materials such as cadmium, mercury, and lead.
Instead of keeping old electronics in the house or dumping them in landfills, recycling or reusing them is an appropriate option that should be supported by individuals and organizations. Considering the benefits of electronics recycling, it is very important that people in various parts of the world embrace this concept.
- Creates Jobs: E-waste recycling creates new jobs for professional recyclers and creates a secondary market for recycled materials.
Collection Mechanism of e-waste
The company had planned to adopt the Buy-back Scheme:
- Under Buyback Scheme, in cases where the customer wants to discard their old product, they may call at the Toll-Free number (18002028991) and our representatives shall approach the customer and buy the said discarded product from the customer and inconsideration.
- The Customer shall also be free to deposit the discarded product at the nearest collection point and he will get the discount voucher and shall be eligible for the discount on the purchase of a selected new product of the Company. The company will coordinate with other independent vendors who may sell the e-waste/EOL product collected by them.
- The Company will furthermore elaborate its scheme and shall keep updating the same based on the experience faced while implementing the said schemes on a quarterly basis.
Direct Collection from Customer’s premises
- For the collection of e-waste, The Company has set up a toll-free number where any customer may call and register itself for either depositing their old product free of cost or otherwise under a buy-back program initiated by the company. The company shall give its toll-free number on its product manuals, website, and social networking platforms and at its various connected premises for its customer information for disposal oftheir e-waste. The customer can directly call on these numbers and the e-waste will be directly collected by the company or by its recycler partner. The company has a recycling partner who manages logistic service through its collection centres available at most of the locations.
Recycling of E-waste
The Company has tied -up with the M/s E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA for the collection of all our E-waste on PAN India and disposes the same at their plant at Shed-15 Roz, kaMeo, Industrial Area, Nuh, Haryana and the waste sent to recycling partner for the further process of recycling M/s E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA Customers can reach or call on 18002028991. Our representatives explain to them the process of disposal and make them aware of the nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste also give information about incentives we will offer to them against their end-of-life product. If any customer wants to hand over the material from their doorsteps, we do send either our logistics team or the E-waste Solutions team to collect the items and channelize the same to our e-waste partner plant for final processing.
Do’s & Don’ts
- Always look for information in the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers/Dismantler handle your electronic products
- Always call our toll-free No’s to dispose of products that have reached end-of-life
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries, or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Points.
- Always disconnect the battery from the product and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own
- Do not throw electronics in bins having a “Do not Dispose” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose of your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfil
E-WASTE MATERIAL COLLECTION center/POINTs
E-WaSTe RECYCLERS INDIA centers
|S. No.||City||State||Address 1||Address 2||Address 3||Logistics Partner Name||Branch Manager Name||Contact No||Branch Exists ( Yes/NO )|
|1||New Delhi||New Delhi||Plot No. 619, Block A, Near Tata Telco Service Station,||Rangpuri, Mahipalpur||Delhi – 110037||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||RAJKUMAR POONIA||9810053907||YES|
|2||Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh||S 317, Transport Nagar, Near RTO Office||Lucknow||UP- 226012||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||MR.KRISHAN KUMAR||9335166155/ 9305166155||YES|
|3||Mumbai||Maharashtra||Plot No. 92, Gali No. – 01, Sector 19C||Vashi||Navi Mumbai – 400705||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||BALWAN SINGH||9372166155/ 9371644600||YES|
|4||Pune||Maharashtra||Plot No 24, Sector 4, Shikshak Colony||Near Spine City, Moshi Pradhikaran||Maharashtra- 412105||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||VED PRAKASH||9370939911||YES|
|5||Chennai||Tamil Nadu||3/27 Sakthi Garden Phase II, Senneerkuppam,||Poonamallee, Near Bisleri Water Plant||Tamil Nadu-600056||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||MR.FIROJ KHAN||9363166155/ 9362005006||YES|
|6||Gurugram||Haryana||Shop No.16, 2nd Floor, 40 Feet Road,||Phase 2, Opp Rions Hospital, New Palam, Vihar,||Haryana 122017||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||MR.RAJESH||9711563229||YES|
|7||Hyderabad||Telangana||Plot No.-111,JK Nagar Quthbullapur Rangaraddy Near Bharat Patrol Pump||Near Bharat Patrol Pump||Hyderabad-500055||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||MR.Vinod||9395166155/ 9396166155||YES|
|8||Bangalore||Karnataka||No.43 1st floor 2nd Main D.D.U.T.T.L.||Yeshwantpur||Karnataka -560022||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||MR.RATAN LAL||9886250346||YES|
|9||Guwahati||Assam||HN-34, Kundil Nagar Basistha Chariali,||Near Parbhat Apartment||Guwahati-781029||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||MR.SISHRAM||9864048000||YES|
|10||Ahmedabad||Gujarat||No-23 Shivalik Residency Bh.Kadmavala Textile||Behind Mony Hotel, Isanpur||Gujarat – 382405||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||Mr.Ombir Poonia||9312377782||YES|
|11||Patna||Bihar||Dr. A K Pandey (IPS) Malyanil,||Buddha Colony||Bihar-800001||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||MR.B.N DASS||9934263618||YES|
|12||Kolkata||West Bengal||104 B T ROAD , SHED NO – 15 /3, R I C I E , BLOCK -2||Near by locknath mandir BONHOOGHLY KOLKATA 700108||WB – 700108||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||MR.VIKASH KUMAR||9674030500||YES|
|13||Chandigarh||Punjab||Shop No: -15 & 16, Pabhat Road,||Opp – Tennis Academy, Zirakpur,||Punjab-140603||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||MR.Rajesh||9316166155||YES|
|14||Jaipur||Rajasthan||81, 200 ft. By Pass,||Near Ajmer, Road, Heerapura,||Rajasthan – 302021||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||MR.YOGESH SAHARAN||9309413301||YES|
|15||J&K||JAMMU||SOAP NO 1 FIST FLOOR NEAR SBI BANK BARIBRAMNA JAMMU 181133||Jammu& Kashmir||jammu-181133||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||MR.DHARAMPAL||9599917352||YES|
|16||Cochin||Kerla||H.O -Building No-11/286A Kallarackal House Palliamkara H.M.T Colony P.O||Near HMT Post Office Ernakulam||Cochin, Kerala -683504||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||Mr.Ramesh||8891991199||YES|
|17||Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh||C-317, ShriRameshwaram, Baghmugaliya, Bhopal 462043||Bhopal 462043||Bhopal 462043||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||Mr.Kuldeep||93002 11877||YES|
|18||Bhubneswar||Orissa||Plot No. 117/1388, Near N.H Side,||Pandara, Dist – Khurda, Bhubaneswar, Orrisa – 751006||Bhubneswar-751006||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||Mr.Nagesh Kumar||9831919193||YES|
|19||Dehradun||Uttrakhand||Prem Nagar IMA||Dehradun Uttrakhand||Dehradun||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||Mr.Sandeep||97602985500||YES|
|20||Ranchi||Jharkhand||Radha Complex Khel Gaon More||Deepa Toli Ranchi||Ranchi||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||Mr.Ramesh||9334793207||YES|
|21||Himachal||Himachal||Darnu, K.B Dharamshala dist Kangra||Himachal||Himachal-176215||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||Mr.Ajay||8091126007||YES|
|22||Goa||Goa||Shop No.40, Iind Floor Ponda Commerce Center||Near IDBI Bank Tisk Ponda Goa||Goa-403401||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||Mr.Mangi Ram||9822115763||YES|
|23||Visakhapatnam||Andhra Pradesh||Godown No-12-18/3 Near Mary Palam Bus Stop||Lankelapalem Visakhapatnam||Visakhapatnam-531021||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||Mr.Jogti Ram||9391833223||YES|
|24||Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar||Mithun Gate Near Town Baptist||Church Nyokum Lapang Itanagar||Itanagar-791111||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||Mr.Atul Hussain||8794478851||YES|
|25||Raipur||Chhattisgarh||MIG 245 Kabir Nagar Near Commercial Complex||Raipur Chhattisgarh||Chhattisgarh-492099||Professional Logistics Pvt. Ltd||Mr.Sabdeep||9300403425||YES|